OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves (Quantity 1,000)
- Protects the hands from dirt, bacteria, debris, and hazardous bodily fluids
- Features a vinyl, latex-free formulation that is perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Manufactured to meet ASTM and F.D.A. standards for use in clinics, hospitals, small or large practices, athletic training rooms, and for emergency purposes
- The beaded cuff provides added strength and is tear resistant, and the soft vinyl is comfortable for medical and general use
- Ambidextrous and available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large sizes
Ideally designed for individuals with latex allergies, choose the OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves for effective protection! These gloves are made for any type of medical or general purpose, especially in hospitals, clinics, athletic training rooms, occupational or physical therapy offices, at home, or on the go. Manufactured to ASTM and F.D.A. standards as a medical device.
Disposable, Single Use
These gloves are disposable for single use. The soft vinyl is comfortable to wear during examinations and treatments. The beaded cuff offers additional strength and is tear resistant. Ambidextrous, these gloves are universally built to fit both hands for easy grab-and-go use.
Formulated for tactile sensitivity and enhanced dexterity, OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves allow you to grip instruments more securely. The smooth finish is comfortable against the skin, and non-latex to prevent the chance of an allergic reaction.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 10 in|